วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

best way to quit smoking

I am someone who has managed to quit smoking, it has a lot of determination and strength, there were many times where I was desperate and had seemingly insane craving for a last cigarette, but I was able somehow to resist. In this article I will give some advice, as I have done it successfully, this nasty and unhealthy habit, advice which I hope will help other people who also quit.

I have often tried to quit smoking cigarettes and had not always just after a few days. What I needed to do was to try to figure out why these previous attempts had failed, and hopefully learn from my mistakes. In my new job to quit smoking, I have a brand new concept from all that I had in the past, a concept that can lead to success is not the normal failure.

I decided that I just try to quit smoking when my life was what I call a good time. I'm the kind of person who just emphasizes, and I can be the slightest problem seems like the biggest disaster. If I have the feeling that things are not good in my life, cigarettes are like my friend. At least I have something to look forward to seeing you on that day, smoking. If I am well and happy, I have far less need to smoke, so the nature of the time when I start again, to the fags.

When attempting to stop smoking in the past, I have always said, all. This is a big mistake to quit, it is important that you stop thinking about cigarettes completely. If you ever wondered how you find that the cigarettes, it's like a constant reminder to you. By going over them in a calm manner, maybe just tell your closest family members and friends, it's a whole lot easier.

Like smoking, I decided that my seriously reduce the intake of alcohol. When I saw it in the past it was normal because I was drunk and could not bat away the voices in my head that I smoke. Alcohol weakened my resolve and increase the quantity and severity of the cravings. It was therefore important to massively reduce the amount of alcohol that I drink.

Another reason why I have it in my previous attempts to quit smoking, may have been due to too much time with other people who smoked. I decided that in this new role, I would try to stay away from other smokers as much as I could. This was not as easy as a lot of my friends are smokers. I had to be determined and the victim. What I am trying to do could have a very positive impact on my life, I must have the courage to do everything in my power that I think will help lead to a successful conclusion.

I hope that this article as an inspiration for other people to stop smoking.

0 ความคิดเห็น:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and 2009 Bridal Dresses.