วันอังคารที่ 4 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

ischemic heart disease causes

Here is a story of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation patients tachycardia:

One day in gym class standing, I had the feeling that Thud in my chest, followed by severe dizziness and sweating, which forced me to sit down. When I finally sat, I could feel my heart beating double what I used. Clutching my chest pain, I managed to flag the gym teacher then mumbled that my heart was in overdrive. He took my pulse and realized my heart was pumping at over 180 beats per minute. He made me lie down and elevated my feet, then the school nurse. By the time they would arrive, my heart was beating at that speed for more than 6 minutes. I was shocked, but tried to remain calm. Then suddenly, as if someone from a light switch, my heart went back to normal. It was so sudden, I saw spots before my eyes. The next day, my mother took me to a doctor who knew exactly what my problem was diagnosed and I with paroxysmal atrial fibrillation, tachycardia.

Tachycardia Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation is not a heart, but an unpleasant condition that the upper chambers of the heart and makes it start and stop abruptly beat. In other words, the heart beating at a normal pace, then suddenly, without warning, he gets the speed with absolutely no activity needed to make it spark. The rapid heartbeat causes symptoms such as lightheadedness, chest pain, sweating and shortness of breath. But while the feeling is very uncomfortable, most doctors agree that the disease is not fatal.

Until now, doctors have not found an exact cause for the sudden increase in heart rate with atrial fibrillation, paroxysmal tachycardia. However, a few possible causes were identified, including anxiety, caffeine, an over-active thyroid, and also during the menstrual women. But after the American Heart Association, it could also be caused by "a premature atrial beat that sends an impulse to an abnormal electrical path to the ventricles. "

Although my doctor was able to easily diagnose my problem, it seems the condition is not always easy to diagnose because the "attack" is usually completed long before they see a doctor. But if by chance the disease still occurs, the doctor may ECG management for the diagnosis.

But what happens after the diagnosis? Personally, I was expected to take medication or wear a pacemaker for the rest of my life (remember, I was only 14 years old), but the doctor just said that I could get my potassium levels by eating bananas and potatoes, decrease my intake of caffeine, and stay healthy overall. When my episodes were in order then I need medication. But since my paroxysmal atrial fibrillation tachycardia has only triggered on average about 1-2 times per year in the last 15 years, I was never on drugs. And if I do get an attack, I take a cold shower, if possible, then lie down and raise my feet, which normally works.

According to the American Heart Association is the only in worst-case scenarios, a procedure called catheter ablation may be necessary to the exact area of the heart responsible for triggering the fast heart rate, but this is extremely rare and only for those who from regular attacks - most people do not have the problem.
If you have symptoms that sound similar to paroxysmal atrial fibrillation, tachycardia, like any other heart condition, it is advisable that you consult a doctor to make sure that there are no other problems, questions, triggering the attacks. But certainly when you deal with the diagnosis, it is the contradiction in your life at risk are very slim, basic exercise and good nutrition can hopefully make your tachycardia paroxysmal atrial fibrillation under control.

Jeffrey Meier Jam727 the companies in http://www.Jam727.com offers information articles on a variety of topics, including cardiovascular disease in http://www.jam727.com/heartdisease/types_of_heart_disease.htm

0 ความคิดเห็น:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and 2009 Bridal Dresses.